TDE Instruments Digalox® DPM72-AVP digital panel meter
0 Stück auf Lager (Lieferzeit ca. 20 Werktage)
Voltmeter and ammeter Built-in instrument with graphic display and USB interface
Graphic meter, combines the advantage of easy readability of an analogue display with the accuracy of a digital meter.
The common measuring modes (volts AC/DC, current AC/DC, frequency and 5 A for current transformers) are supported. During operation, the device can be switched between voltage and current measurement by means of a switching contact.
Min and max values are recorded and can be activated and reset via a jumper or external switch. The device records measured values over a period of 36 seconds up to 14 days. The time range as well as the display of the graph of the measured values can be switched by an external switch. The values remain stored as long as the device is supplied with voltage.
The following parameters can be configured via the associated USB configuration software: Scale deflection, scale labelling, display design (pointer, tacho, bar, etc.), start graphic, threshold values for the alarm outputs, hysteresis and much more. The measured values in the measuring memory can be read out via software, and continuous measured value transmission can be activated. The measured values can be graphically evaluated within the software and exported as a CSV file.
Further information and software download at www.digalox.de
- Graphic display 16 greyscales with white backlighting
- Pointer graphics and digital display
- Measuring range voltage AC 0 – 500 V, DC Â±500 V
- Measuring range current AC 0 – 10 A, AC 5 A for current transformer, DC Â±10 A
- Measuring range frequency 10 – 1000 Hz
- USB interface, galvanically isolated
- Customisable scale deflection and labelling
- Measured value recording for up to 14 days
- Alarm outputs with adjustable thresholds, galvanically isolated
- Customised start image
- Various display designs available, e.g. speedometer, bar graph, history display
- Real-time measured value transmission
- Bimetallic function (averaging)
- Supply 12 to 24 V AC/DC or via USB (min. 5 V), galvanically isolated
- Measurement accuracy Â±1 % true RMS
- PC software for individual configuration and measurement data recording included
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 6,5 cm|
Graphic display, numerical display
0 to 500 V AC, ±500 V DC, 10 A AC, 10 A DC, 5 A AC for current transformers, 10 to 1000 Hz
12 to 24 V AC/DC