TDE Instruments Digalox® DPM72-MPPA Process display with 2 measuring inputs for 4-20 mA analogue signals
from 186,64 € plus VAT.
RS485: 6 pieces in stock
USB: 4 Stück in stock
Process display panel-mounted instrument 0/4 to 20 mA with graphic display, RGB backlighting
Graphical measuring device for electrical quantities and process display with RGB backlighting - individual, innovative and multifunctional.
The measuring mode analogue signal 0/4 to 20 mA DC is supported at two measuring inputs. Up to four parameters can be displayed simultaneously via the multiple display and threshold values can be provided with individual colour warnings. The unit can be switched between the individual measuring functions during operation by means of a switching contact.
Min and max values are recorded and can be displayed and reset by jumper or external switch. The unit records measured values over a period of three minutes up to 14 days. The time range and the display of the graph of the measured values can be switched by an external switch. The values remain stored as long as the unit is supplied with voltage.
The following parameters can be configured via the associated configuration software: Scale deflection, scale labelling, display design (pointer, tacho, bar, etc.), start graphic, illumination colour, threshold values for the alarm outputs, colour warning per threshold value (light or flash), hysteresis and much more. The measured values in the measuring memory can be read out via software, and continuous measured value transmission can be activated. The measured values can be graphically evaluated within the software and exported as a CSV file.
Further information and software download at www.digalox.de
- Graphic display 16 greyscales with RGB backlighting
- Pointer graphics and digital display
- Multiple display of up to 4 parameters
- Measuring range current 2 × 0/4 to 20 mA DC for analogue signal
- Interface USB, RS485 or XBEE
- USB interface, galvanically isolated
- Customisable scale deflection and labelling
- Measured value recording for up to 14 days
- Alarm outputs with adjustable thresholds, galvanically isolated
- Individual alarm illumination colour
- Customised start image
- Various display designs available, e.g. speedometer, bar graph, history display
- Real-time measured value transmission
- Bimetallic function (averaging)
- Supply 12 to 24 V AC/DC or via USB (min. 5 V), galvanically isolated
- Measuring accuracy ±0.5 % true RMS
- PC software for individual configuration and measurement data recording included
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 6,5 cm|
Graphic display, numerical display
0/4 to 20 mA DC
RS485, USB, XBEE
12 to 24 V AC/DC
Matching products ...
- 87,20 € plus VAT.