TDE Instruments GmbH is looking for a working student for software development for microcontrollers (ARM, Microchip) at the location Radebeul-Ost, Gartenstraße 72a near Dresden with immediate effect.
- Collaboration in an Industry 4.0 project with a focus on wireless communication
- Implementation of communication protocols (IPV6, mesh networks, IEEE 802.15.4)
- Programming the microcontroller(s) in C
- Further development of other protocols, e.g. Modbus, CAN
- If necessary, further development of the PC application software in Java
Requirements and qualifications:
- Student in a relevant technical course of study
- Initial experience in microcontroller programming an advantage
- Good command of English
What we offer:
- Collaboration in exciting and diverse projects
- A broad field of further development opportunities in various topics (e.g. measurement technology, programmable logic controllers, microcontroller technology)
- Work in a small and collegial team
- Flexible working hours
- Location with good transport links (tram line 4, bus 327, S-Bahn S1, motorway exit Dresden-Neustadt).
Please send your application by e-mail to: email@example.com
Of course, our job offer is directed at applicants of any gender.