TDE Instruments DPM802-TW Digital Current and Voltage Meter AC/DC for Battery Operation
79,44 € plus VAT.
Front and top: 423 pieces in stock
Front and bottom: 296 pieces in stock
TDE Instruments DPM802-TW digital voltmeter and ammeter panelmeter up to 300 V and 10 A
Digital multimeter Installation instrument for use as Voltmeter or Ammeter with measuring inputs for current measurement and voltage measurement for use as a voltmeter and ammeter with white backlight and a linear bargraph display. The measurement can be for AC or DC.
This digital panel meter has automatic range switching with a voltage measuring range of 400 mV to 300 V AC or DC as a voltage meter, and a selectable current measuring range of 1 µA to 10 A AC or DC as a current meter. Min. & max. values are stored and can be recalled. The supply voltage of these digital panel meters is 5 V to 16 V DC. For remote retrieval of the measured data, this meter has an RS-232 interface.
- 3 3/4-digit display and linear bargraph display
- Voltage measuring range from 1 mV to 300 V AC/DC
- Automatic range switching at 400 mV, 4 V, 40 V, 300 V
- Current measuring range 1 µA to 10 A AC/DC
- Measuring range selectable via jumpers 1 µA-4000 µA, 0.1 mA - 400 mA and 0.1 A - 10 A
- Display of min. and max. Voltage
- Low Bat warning indicator
- RS-232 interface for data retrieval
- Dimensions front panel 72 x 36 mm
- Connections via 3-fold 5 mm screw terminal
- Designed for 9 V battery operation
Potentiometer left: DC (V) calibration
Potentiometer Right AC (V) Calibration
The RS232 interface is triggered once to activate and sends data until triggered again.
1x trigger = RS232 interface sends data
1x trigger = RS232 interface no longer sends data
If switching between voltage and current, the voltage measurement input must be interrupted when switching to current, otherwise a current value is displayed although no current is flowing.
RealView software. The instrument is listed as DPM812/22.
300 V AC, ±300 V DC, 10 A AC, 10 A DC
9 V DC, 12 V DC
front and top, front and bottom