The processing of personal data on our website is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO - Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Responsible in the sense of the DSGVO is:
TDE Instruments GmbH
Tel.: +49 7157 20801
Fax: +49 7157 20813
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or if you would like to request information or correct, block or delete data, please contact us at the above e-mail address.
Data processing on this website:
When you visit this website, the information you provide such as
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the requested file
- Information on operating system and web browser
Reference to user rights:
In accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, you are entitled to the following data subject rights:
- Right to information about your data stored with us
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data
- Right to delete the data stored by us
- Right to restrict the processing of data stored by us
- Right to data portability
- Right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes provisions of the GDPR.
When does TDE Instruments use and process personal data?
We strictly adhere to the legal provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act when collecting, processing and using data. In principle, you can use our website without leaving any personal data.
Your personal data and information that you provide to us are used for the preparation of offers, processing of orders, the delivery of goods and for the processing of payments.
We collect, store and process your data for the entire processing of your order, including any subsequent warranties, for our service, technical administration and our own evaluations. Your personal data will be deleted if this does not conflict with statutory retention obligations and if you have asserted a claim for deletion, if the data is no longer required to fulfil the purpose pursued with the storage or if your storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons.
What does TDE Instruments do with personal data?
Your personal data is stored in our EDP system primarily for optimal order processing and customer service.
Inventory data, such as previous orders and payment experiences, are included in the selection of possible payment methods made available to you.