The processing of personal data on our website is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Responsible within the meaning of the GDPR is:
TDE Instruments GmbH
Tel.: +49 7157 20801
Fax: +49 7157 20813
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or if you wish to request information, correct, block or delete data, please contact the above e-mail address.
Data processing on this website:
When you visit this website, the information you transmit, such as
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the requested file
- Information on operating system and web browser
Note on user rights:
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, you are entitled to the following data subject rights:
- Right to information about your data stored by us
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data
- Right to erasure of the data stored by us
- Right to restrict the processing of data stored by us
- Right to data portability
- Right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the provisions of the GDPR.
When does TDE Instruments use and process personal data?
We strictly adhere to the statutory provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act when collecting, processing and utilising data. In principle, you can use our website without leaving any personal data.
Your personal data and information that you provide to us are used to create offers, process orders, deliver goods and process payments.
We collect, store and process your data for the entire processing of your order, including any subsequent warranties, for our service, technical administration and our own analyses. Your personal data will be deleted unless statutory retention obligations prevent this and if you have asserted a claim for deletion, if the data is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which it was stored or if its storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons.
What does TDE Instruments do with personal data?
Your personal data is stored in our IT system primarily to optimise order processing and customer service.
Inventory data, such as previous orders and payment experience, are included in the selection of possible payment methods made available to you.