TDE Instruments Digalox DPM72-AV Graphical DIN meter for volts and amps
71,20 € plus VAT.
Graphical measuring device for volts and amps.Stock variants
29 Stück auf Lager (weitere als Nachlieferung)
Voltmeter and ammeter built-in instrument with graphic display
Graphical measuring device, combines the advantage of the easy readability of an analogue display with the accuracy of a digital measuring device.
The standard measurement types (volts AC/DC, current AC/DC, frequency and 5 A for current transformers) are supported. The full deflection of the pointer and the scaling of the analogue signal and current transformer measurement can be easily selected using a DIP switch; alternatively, there is a function for automatically adjusting the scale.
The device can be switched between voltage and current measurement during operation using an external switch. Minimum and maximum values are recorded and can be activated and reset using a jumper or external switch.
The device records measured values over a period of three minutes to 14 days. The time range and the display of the graph of the measured values can be changed using an external switch. The values remain stored as long as the device is supplied with power.
- Graphic display 16 grey scales with white backlighting
- Pointer graphics and digital display
- Measuring range voltage AC 0 - 500 V, DC ±500 V
- Measuring range current AC 0 - 10 A, AC 5 A for current transformers, DC ±10 A
- Measuring range frequency 10 - 1000 Hz
- Customisable scale deflection
- Measured value recording for up to 14 days
- Power supply 12 - 24 V AC/DC
- Measuring accuracy ±1 % true RMS
|9,00 × 9,00 × 6,50 cm
|Measurement input Category
Frequency, voltage, current, current transformer
|Supply voltage Category