TDE Instruments Digalox DPM72-AV Graphical DIN Meter for Volts and Amps
71,20 € plus VAT.
Graphical meter for volts and amps.Stock variants
40 Stück auf Lager (weitere als Nachlieferung)
Voltmeter and ammeter panel meter with graphic display
Graphical meter, combines the advantage of easy readability of an analogue display with the accuracy of a digital meter.
The common types of measurement (volts AC/DC, current AC/DC, frequency and 5 A for current transformers) are supported. The full scale of the pointer as well as the scaling of the analogue signal and current transformer measurement can be easily selected via DIP switch, alternatively there is a function for automatic adjustment of the scale.
The unit can be switched between voltage and current measurement by an external switch during operation. Min and max values are recorded and can be activated and reset by jumper or external switch.
The device records measured values over a period of three minutes up to 14 days. The time range as well as the display of the graph of the measured values can be switched by an external switch. The values remain stored as long as the unit is supplied with voltage.
- Graphic display 16 greyscales with white backlighting
- Pointer graphics and digital display
- Measuring range voltage AC 0 - 500 V, DC ±500 V
- Measuring range current AC 0 - 10 A, AC 5 A for current transformer, DC ±10 A
- Measuring range frequency 10 - 1000 Hz
- Adjustable scale deflection
- Measured value recording for up to 14 days
- Supply 12 - 24 V AC/DC
- Measuring accuracy ±1 % true RMS
|Dimensions||9,00 × 9,00 × 6,50 cm|
Graphic display, numerical display
500 V AC, ±500 V DC, 10 A AC, 10 A DC, 5 A AC, 10 to 1000 Hz
12 to 24 V AC/DC