TDE Instruments Digalox DPM72-MP Graphical DIN meter for 500V/10A AC/DC with multiple display RGB
142,81 € plus VAT.
Graphic multiple measuring device with RGB display and USB interface.Stock variants
40 Stück auf Lager (weitere als Nachlieferung)
Voltmeter and ammeter panel meter with graphic display, RGB backlight and USB interface
Graphical meter, combines the advantage of easy readability of an analogue display with the accuracy of a digital meter.
Via the multi-display with RGB lighting, up to four parameters can be displayed simultaneously and threshold values can be provided with individual colour warnings.
The comprehensive measuring modes (volts AC/DC, current AC/DC, frequency, power, cosine phi) are supported. The unit can be switched between the individual measuring functions during operation by means of a switching contact.
Min and max values of a maximum of four parameters are recorded and can be activated and reset by jumper or external switch. The unit records measured values of a parameter over a period of three minutes up to 14 days. The time range and the display of the graph of the measured values can be switched by an external switch. The values remain stored as long as the unit is supplied with voltage.
The following parameters can be configured via the associated USB configuration software: Scale deflection, scale labelling, display design (pointer, tacho, bar, etc.), start graphic, illumination colour, threshold values for the alarm outputs, colour warning per threshold value (light or flash), hysteresis and much more. The measured values in the measuring memory can be read out via software and a continuous measured value transmission of up to four parameters can be activated. The measured values can be graphically evaluated within the software and exported as a CSV file.
Further information and software download at www.digalox.de
- Graphic display 16 greyscales with RGB backlighting
- Pointer graphics and digital display
- Multiple display of up to 4 parameters
- Measuring range voltage AC 0 - 500 V, DC ±500 V
- Measuring range current AC 0 - 10 A, AC 5 A for current transformer, DC ±10 A
- Measuring range frequency 10 - 1000 Hz
- USB interface, galvanically isolated
- Customisable scale deflection and labelling
- Measured value recording for up to 14 days
- Alarm outputs with adjustable thresholds, galvanically isolated
- Individual alarm illumination colour
- Customised start image
- Various display designs available, e.g. speedometer, bar graph, history display
- Real-time measured value transmission
- Bimetallic function (averaging)
- Supply 12 to 24 V AC/DC or via USB (min. 5 V), galvanically isolated
- Measuring accuracy ±1 % true RMS
- PC software for individual configuration and measurement data recording included
|Dimensions||9,00 × 9,00 × 6,50 cm|
Graphic display, numerical display
0 to 500 V AC, ±500 V DC, 10 A AC, 10 A DC, 5 A AC for current transformers, 10 to 1000 Hz
12 to 24 V AC/DC